We are a very small non-profit doing very big things for the trails of West Michigan. We began and remain a small grassroots core group representing the West Michigan region.
Our purpose continues to be that of addressing the regional trails network. We are committed to developing and expanding a non-motorized, linked-trail system that connects communities, people, habitats and natural areas, and provides transportation and recreational options throughout West Michigan working to build something sustainable for future generations to enjoy.
We serve as a resource, consultant, and liaison for grassroots trail groups and communities wishing to establish a trail and/or trail system in their area. We partner with foundations and other partners to help provide an environmentally positive learning and recreational experience, while helping to preserve green spaces, wildlife habitats, and the pristine areas that are so unique to West Michigan.
You can support us and help us achieve our goals by making a tax-deductible gift.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Donate right here, on our website, at the Network For Good link
- Donate directly at Network For Good (www.networkforgood.org)
- Mail a gift to: WMTGC, P.O. Box 325, Comstock Park, MI 49321.
- Be sure to visit us on Facebook (facebook.com/westmichtrails),
- Follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/westmichtrails),
- E-mail us at: email@example.com – Or at, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on the trails!